UK EQUITIES MARKET FOCUS 2022
22nd March 2022, South Place Hotel, London
UK Equities Market Focus
Investment Week is hosting its UK Equities Market Focus at a time when sentiment could be starting to change towards the unloved UK market, as a wider rotation in global markets gathers pace.
Fund managers running a range of strategies will identify where they are seeing the biggest opportunities and risks for the UK market and how they are positioning their funds as a result.
They will also give their views on the outlook for UK equities against an uncertain market backdrop for investors, as the world continues its slow recovery from Covid-19 and central banks take action to tackle surging inflation.
This convenient half-day event offers a valuable opportunity for delegates to hear the views of a number of different managers and fund groups in one place.
Attendees at the event will get the chance to network with peers, quiz our speakers, as well as benefit from CPD points.
Reasons to attend UK Equities Market Focus:
- Boardroom style sessions allow for in depth information sharing and opportunities to enter discussions
- The opportunity to ask presenting fund managers any questions you have
- Network with like-minded peers
- All Market Focus events are CPD certified
- Half day format with the busy professional in mind
- Hybrid format allows delegates to see fund managers in a live setting from the comfort of their own home if attending face to face is not the preferred environment
- The ability to see fund managers who are based overseas via live stream
Who should attend:
Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence decisions relating to the buying or selling of funds.
We welcome delegates from the following firm types: Banks, Discretionary Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Funds of Funds/Multi-Manager, Private Banks, Research Companies, Stockbrokers... with job titles such as: Chief Investment Officer, Head of Fund Selection, Head of Investment Strategy, Head of Multi-Manager, Head of Research, Investment Analyst, Investment Director, Investment Manager, Investment Research Manager, Wealth Manager.
Simply apply for your place using the registration form today and we will be in touch to let you know if you have been approved!