THEMATIC MARKET FOCUS 2022
9th June, South Place Hotel, London
Thematic Market Focus
Thematic investing has risen in popularity in recent years, with research showing that European investors are planning to capitalise on the structural changes shaping our society, by increasing their exposure to thematic investments.
Investment Week’s Thematic Market Focus on 9th June will provide deeper insight into the growing appetite for this investment approach, as we hear about the most popular thematic investment topics, how these themes can be captured effectively and the part they can play in portfolios, as well as how investors expect these strategies to evolve in the future.
Reasons to attend Thematic Market Focus:
- Boardroom style sessions allow for in depth information sharing and opportunities to enter discussions
- The opportunity to ask presenting fund managers any questions you have
- Network with like-minded peers
- All Market Focus events are CPD certified
- Half day format with the busy professional in mind
- Hybrid format allows delegates to see fund managers in a live setting from the comfort of their own home if attending face to face is not the preferred environment
- The ability to see fund managers who are based overseas via live stream
Who should attend:
Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence decisions relating to the buying or selling of funds.
We welcome delegates from the following firm types: Banks, Discretionary Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Funds of Funds/Multi-Manager, Private Banks, Research Companies, Stockbrokers... with job titles such as: Chief Investment Officer, Head of Fund Selection, Head of Investment Strategy, Head of Multi-Manager, Head of Research, Investment Analyst, Investment Director, Investment Manager, Investment Research Manager, Wealth Manager.