GLOBAL EQUITY MARKET FOCUS 2022
20th September 2022 | London
Global Equity Market Focus
Investment Week is pleased to announce its Global Equities Market Focus will take place on Tuesday 20th September.
This interactive half-day event offers a valuable opportunity for delegates to hear the views of a number of different global equity managers and fund groups in one place.
Our speakers will offer their perspectives on the outlook for global equities for this year and beyond during a challenging time for investors, as well as explaining their current portfolio positioning and how their funds may fit in investors' portfolios.
Attendees will also get the chance to network with peers, quiz our speakers, as well as benefit from CPD points.
Reasons to attend Global Equity Market Focus:
- Boardroom style sessions allow for in depth information sharing and opportunities to enter discussions
- The opportunity to ask presenting fund managers any questions you have
- Network with like-minded peers
- All Market Focus events are CPD certified
- Half day format with the busy professional in mind
- Hybrid format allows delegates to see fund managers in a live setting from the comfort of their own home if attending face to face is not the preferred environment
- The ability to see fund managers who are based overseas via live stream
Who should attend:
Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence decisions relating to the buying or selling of funds.
We welcome delegates from the following firm types: Banks, Discretionary Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Funds of Funds/Multi-Manager, Private Banks, Research Companies, Stockbrokers... with job titles such as: Chief Investment Officer, Head of Fund Selection, Head of Investment Strategy, Head of Multi-Manager, Head of Research, Investment Analyst, Investment Director, Investment Manager, Investment Research Manager, Wealth Manager.