ALTERNATIVES MARKET FOCUS 2022
27th September 2022 | London
Alternatives Market Focus
During this interactive briefing, we will hear from a number of alternatives managers about their response to challenging times for investors and their outlook for the rest of the year and beyond.
Our fund manager speakers will explain their current portfolio positioning, as well as the role their strategies could play in helping diversify client portfolios.
Attendees will also get the chance to network with peers, quiz our speakers, as well as benefit from CPD points.
Reasons to attend the Alternatives Market Focus event:
- Boardroom style sessions allow for in depth information sharing and opportunities to enter discussions
- The opportunity to ask presenting fund managers any questions you have
- Network with like-minded peers
- All Market Focus events are CPD certified
- Half day format with the busy professional in mind
- Hybrid format allows delegates to see fund managers in a live setting from the comfort of their own home if attending face to face is not the preferred environment
- The ability to see fund managers who are based overseas via live stream
Who should attend:
Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence decisions relating to the buying or selling of funds.
We welcome delegates from the following firm types: Banks, Discretionary Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Funds of Funds/Multi-Manager, Private Banks, Research Companies, Stockbrokers... with job titles such as: Chief Investment Officer, Head of Fund Selection, Head of Investment Strategy, Head of Multi-Manager, Head of Research, Investment Analyst, Investment Director, Investment Manager, Investment Research Manager, Wealth Manager.